Let us have our fingers crossed and jump at this article below to know who is richer than whom?
Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber are the two popular names in music today.
Taylor Swift is an American singer and songwriter whose discography spans many genres. Her narrative songwriting was mostly inspired by her personal life and got much applause from people across the world. Her birthdate is December 13, 1989.
Justin Bieber is a popular Canadian singer who rose to fame at a young age, is known for his genre-melding musicianship, and has also played an influential role in modern-day popular music. On 1st March 1994, Bieber was born.
But who has more Net Worth than whom? Who is Wealthier?
As per sources of June 2022, Justin Bieber’s Net Worth has been calculated to be around $285 million.
Whereas, Taylor Swift has a Net Worth of around $450 million estimated in the recent year 2022, and has built her million-dollar empire through her singing career and music records.
Now, let us have a tour at the below table to know the Net Worth, Salary, and Monthly Income of both the popular singers Taylor Swift VS Justin Bieber.
|Source of Wealth||Songwriter, Singer||Singer, Performer, Film Actor|
|Pieces of information||Taylor Swift||Justin Bieber|
|Country of Origin||Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A||Canadian|
|Net Worth||$450 Million||$295 Million|
|Monthly Income||$3 Million +||$2 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$150 Million||$23 Million +|
|Salary||$36 Million+||$80 Million|
The above table is a clear picture that Taylor Swift’s Net Worth is higher than Justin Bieber’s.
Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber: Who won More Awards?
Taylor Swift has won 40 AMAs breaking her new record. She has managed to rack up 46 Grammy nominations and 11 wins.
Justin Bieber has won 18 awards putting himself in the sixth position on the winner’s list. He also won 2 Grammy Awards out of 23 nominations.
Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber: Who has the Highest-Selling Albums?
The best-selling music album by Taylor Swift is “1989” which was released back in 2014. The album has sold over 14,332,116 copies throughout the world and ranked number#1 in all the top charts of that year.
Her Most Popular Albums Are:
- Red (Taylor’s Version)
- Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
- Speak Now
Justin Bieber has sold 150 million records worldwide which made him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
His Best-Selling Albums Are:
- My World 2.0
- Never Say Never
- Under The Mistletoe
Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber: Who Does More Charity and Donates Money?
- Taylor Swift launched a campaign back on September 21, 2017, in order to protect children from online predators. Swift has joined hands with Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen to combat internet sex crimes.
- She has donated $100,000 to the Red Cross in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to help the victims of the Iowa flood of 2008.
- She showed her support for the Victorian Bushfire Appeal by joining the lineup at Sydney’s Sound Relief concert.
- She donated her prom gown to DonateMyDress.Org, which raised $1,200 for charity.
- In 2019, Taylor performed at BBC’s Children In Need concert, where she donated £13,000 to the cause.
- In May 2010 Tennessee floods, Taylor Swift donated $500,000 during a flood relief telethon hosted by WSMV, a Nashville television station.
- On May 23, 2011, she performed a benefit concert for victims of recent tornadoes in the United States southeast region where she raised more than $750,000.
- She donated $250,000 to Alabama football coach Nick Saban’s charity Nick’s Kids in July 2011 to help with tornado relief efforts in West Alabama.
- Swift once donated a signed guitar for a silent auction at a Wounded Warrior Project Benefit Dinner.
- Moreover, Taylor also donated a signed guitar to PETA’S 35th anniversary online auction.
- The collaborative 2020 single ‘Stuck With U’ by Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande has raised over $3.5 million (£2.5 million) for the First Responders Children’s Foundation. The single was released in May 2020, during the coronavirus-enforced lockdown, and all net proceeds went to the foundation. He has cut off his hair for the sake of the charity which was sold for $40,000.
- From the beginning of his career, he has been granting wishes and named it the Make-a-Wish Foundation. Justin has granted 260 wishes in total and is trying to make it higher.
- He teamed up with Chance the Rapper to donate $250k to those people who are in need.
- Justin has also donated $100k to a fan’s mental health charity.
Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber: Endorsement Deal
Let us now Take a Glance at what Endorsement Deal Taylor Has:
- Apple: Taylor has seen advertising Apple Music while dancing and lip-syncing.:
- American Greetings: Taylor Swift has partnered with American Greetings for a line of greeting cards, gift packaging, and stationery.
- Papa John’s: Taylor has also a partnership with Papa John’s for launching her album “Red” where fans can order pizzas with her CD.
- Cover Girls: Taylor represented Cover Girls cosmetic brand in 2010 as the face of their new NatureLuxe makeup collection to debut.
- Comcast: Comcast announced that the company’s Xfinity brand will become the lead sponsor of Taylor Swift’s The 1989 World Tour, offering benefits to the customers.
- Diet Coke: Taylor was able to net herself a gargantuan $26 million payday. Taylor makes more money by promoting Diet Coke.
- Elizabeth Arden: In 2011, Wonderstruck perfume was released by Elizabeth Arden which had taken its name from Taylor’s song “Enchanted”.
Brands that endorsed Justin Bieber Are:
- Proactiv: During the first day of his endorsement, there were 125,000 YouTube downloads of one of his Proactiv videos and 500,000 views.
- Adidas: Adidas sportswear company signed Justin as their brand ambassador which helped the company to market their products successfully.
- Schmidt’s Naturals: This company signed Justin as the brand ambassador in 2019 where he created a new deodorant known as Here+ Now.
- Calvin Klein: Justin has been the face of Calvin Klein since 2014. He has appeared in many commercials and print advertisements for the brand’s underwear collection over the years.
Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber Real Estate
Where are Taylor Swift’s Properties?
Taylor, who Forbes estimates is worth USD $550 (AUD $764) million and last month ranked her 25th on its list of highest-paid entertainers for 2022. She has amassed an estimated USD $80 million property portfolio, which includes homes in New York City, Nashville, Tennessee, and Beverly Hills, California.
Where are Justin Bieber’s Properties?
Justin and Hailey bought a supersized mansion located in the guard-gated community of Beverly Park mountains above Beverly Hills after their 18 months of married life. It cost them $25.8 million for 2.5 acres of land property which is the current home of Justin Bieber.
Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber Net worth: Who is Richer, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift?
According to the above information in the article, we can now clearly see that Swift is wealthier than her pop contemporary and nemesis Justin Bieber. Bieber has an estimated net worth of $285 million whereas Taylor has $450 million as of 2022.
We have discussed Taylor Swift’s’s net worth vs Justin Beiber’s net worth in the article. However, we have now all seen that Taylor is much wealthier and has a higher Net Worth than Justin Bieber though they both are popular singers, songwriters, and also successful businessmen and women.
People Also Read: