Let us take a glimpse at this article to know Kanye West vs Taylor Swift’s Net Worth.
Kanye West and Taylor Swift are the most influential and popular artists in the music industry today.
Kanye West is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and fashion designer, widely known as one of the most hip-hop artists in the music industry.
Taylor Swift is an American singer and songwriter whose discography spans many genres. Her narrative songwriting was mostly inspired by her personal life and got much applause from people across the world.
Kanye West’s Net Worth is $6.6 billion as per recent sources of 2022. Whereas Taylor Swift’s Net Worth is $450 million in 2022.
So, getting curious to know the Net Worth of Kanye West and Taylor Swift?
Then let’s bounce into the below table to know the net worth, monthly earnings, salary, and source of wealth of Kanye West vs Taylor Swift:
|Information to know||Kanye West||Taylor Swift|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia||Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A|
|Birth Date||June 8, 1977||December 13, 1989|
|Net Worth||$6.6 Billion||$450 Million|
|Salary||$180 Million||$36 Million+|
|Monthly Income||$18 Million||$3 Million+|
|Source of Wealth||American Rapper, Songwriter, Producer, Fashion Designer||Songwriter, Singer|
Therefore, we now have a clear knowledge that the Net Worth of Kanye West is higher than Taylor Swift’s Net Worth.
Kanye West vs Taylor Swift: Who has the Highest-Selling Albums?
- Kanye West sold over 35,746,884 albums, including 30,000,000 in the U.S.A and 3,220,000 in the U.K. Kanye West’s best-selling album is “GRADUATION”, which sold over 6,060,563 copies.
- The best-selling music album by Taylor Swift is “1989” which was released back in 2014. The album has sold over 14,332,116 copies worldwide and ranked number#1 in all the top charts of that year.
Some of her popular albums are;1989, Midnights, Folklore, Red, Love, Reputation, Evermore, etc.
Kanye vs Taylor Swift: Who has won the most Grammy Awards?
Kanye West, who is one of the most successful and popular music artists, has received 22 Grammy Awards and 75 Grammy nominations.
On the other hand, Taylor Swift was recently the biggest winner at the American Music Awards (AMAs). She won 40 AMAs breaking her new record and received 46 Grammy nominations out of which she won 11 awards.
Taylor won the Artist of the Year award as well as the Best Album award for Red (Taylor’s Version) a re-recording of her 2012 album “Red”.
Endorsement Deal: Kanye West vs Taylor Swift
Endorsement Deal of Kanye West
- BAPE (A Bathing Ape): Kanye West collaborated with BAPE men’s sneakers model 2007.
- Boost Mobile: Kanye was directed by Mr. Robinson for the original Anthem commercial, where artists used the Boost Walkie-Talkie service to hone their lyrical skills.
- DONDA: It features guest vocals from the Sunday Service Choir, Jay-Z, Playboi Carti, Lil Baby, the Weeknd, Vory, Kid Cudi, DaBaby, Baby Keem, and Marilyn Manson, among various others; vocals from Chris Brown were also included prior to the album being updated.
- Fatburger: Kanye West’s restaurant company, KW Foods LLC, struck a deal to open up to 10 Fatburger restaurants in Chicago.
He also had an endorsement deal with Adidas, which Adidas cut off due to his hate speech, unacceptable comments, and for his number of antisemitic comments. Adidas did not tolerate Kanye’s dangerous behavior.
Endorsement Deal that Taylor Has
- Apple: Taylor was seen advertising Apple Music while dancing and lip-syncing.
- L.E.I. Jeans: She was featured in L.E.I company’s “Back to school” clothesline. This mostly consisted of collecting Summary Jeans and Tops.
- Got Milk?: This was a popular American campaign to encourage the consumption of milk. In 2008, she stated that milk is her go-to drink whenever Taylor needs energy.
- Cover Girls: This is an American cosmetics company founded in the year 1989. Taylor started endorsing this brand in the year 2010 when she debuted as the face of their new NatureLuxe collection.
- Keds: Taylor Swift was roped in as the face of Keds in April 2013 when she was 23 years old.
- Diet Coke: which paid her $26 million alone.
- Wonderstruck Perfume: In 2011, Wonderstruck perfume was released by Elizabeth Arden which had taken its name from Taylor’s song “Enchanted”.
Kanye West vs Taylor Swift: What Businesses do they Own?
Kanye West’s Sources of Wealth Apart from Singing
Apart from being a singer and rapper, Kanye is also known as a successful businessman.
Kanye, the hip-hop rapper has a shareholder in the streaming app “TIDAL” where his stake is 3%.
He has his own “KW Foods LLC”, which also owns “The Fatburger” chain of restaurants in Chicago. A creative content company named “DONDA”, which he also owns for his late mother.
Also, he had a collaboration with “ADIDAS” which ended suddenly. This made a billion-dollar loss in his net worth.
Taylor Swift’s Source of Wealth apart from a Singing Career
Besides her music career, her business savvy is at its strongest. Some of her business decisions are:
- Creating a trio of catchy commercial spots with Apple Music: In terms of three commercial spots with Apple Music, Swift has set her popular persona in favor of just being a girl who loves to listen to music.
- Developing Her First Mobile Game: She has been working with game publisher Glu Mobile to develop her mobile game.
- Petitioning Congress to reform the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Taylor petitioned in an open letter for a sensible reform to be made to Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Giving back with Donations: Taylor’s fans got unexpected gifts as she donated to a GoFundMe campaign, Louisiana flood relief, and Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L. A and many more.
- Joining forces with AT&T for a partnership Deal: She has signed a partnership deal that includes exclusive performances and headlining the AT&T Direct TV Super Saturday Night Concert.
- Discussing future business plans in the pages of Vogue magazine: Another potential sales stream would be launching a cloth lining.
Kanye West vs Taylor Swift Real Estate
- Kanye West Real Estate
In January 2013, Kanye and his ex-wife Kim Kardashian together bought their piece of real estate and spent their money on this Bel Air mansion, which costs $9 million. But later they sold it at a higher price of $17.8 million.
Now, Kanye West paid $57.3 million for his home in Malibu.
After his divorce from Kim Kardashian, he bought a single-story house that took $4.5 million directly across the street. His new home has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Taylor Swift Real Estate
According to Forbes, Taylor is estimated to be worth USD $550 (AUD $764) million and last month ranked her 25th on its list of highest-paid entertainers for 2022. She has amassed an estimated USD $80 million property portfolio, which includes homes in New York City, Nashville, Tennessee, and Beverly Hills, California.
Net Worth of Kanye vs Taylor: Who is Richer than Whom?
As per the sources, Kanye’s Net Worth was $6.6 billion but due to Kanye’s antisemitic comments, Adidas cut off the partnership and his Net Worth falls to around $400 million.
Taylor Swift has Net Worth as of 2022, is $450 million.
Though Kanye West has been terminated from many business partnerships, he is richer than Taylor Swift.
Thus, in this article, we have briefly discussed the Net Worth of Kanye vs Taylor Net Worth. Though Taylor comes from a rich family and she is one of the most popular ladies who became famous at a very young age, Kanye is far richer than her and the most influential pop singer in the music industry.
- People Also Read: DJ Khaled’s Wife Net Worth, Career, Biography