In this article, we are going to know in detail about Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, two great music superstars of this era. So, stay tuned to this article to learn more about Cardi B Net Worth vs Nicki Minaj’s Net Worth and who is richer.
Cardi B who was born on October 11, 1992, is an American producer, rapper, television star, and entrepreneur. Recently she is one of the most famous female celebrities in America. She grabbed the attention of the people very first by discussing her career as a stripper on social media without any attitude. She later became an Instagram celebrity.
Nicki Minaj on the other hand is also a great American female rapper, singer, and songwriter. She was born on December 8, 1982. Her rapping style is what she is best known for. On November 22, 2010, her debut album Pink Friday was released after releasing several mixtapes and building substantial buzz online.
What are Cardi B and Nicki Minaj Famous For?
As of 2022, Cardi B got one of the first biggest breaks in the music world back in 2015. Billboard reports say she starred in her first music video, “Cheap A** Weave.” And she joined the cast of “Love & Hip Hop: New York,” in 2015, where her Bronx accent and outspoken personality set her apart from the crowd.
Nicki Minaj first achieved recognition after releasing her three mixtapes between 2007 and 2009. Her debut album, Pink Friday, got the highest place on the Billboard 200 chart. “Super Bass,” its fifth single, reached number three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and was confirmed diamond by the RIAA in 2021.
So being famous artists, what are their Net Worth, Salary, Monthly income, and source of wealth?
To find out, let us look into the below table: Cardi B vs Nicki Minaj as of 2022:
|Details||Cardi B||Nicki Minaj|
|Net Worth||$42 Million||$130 Million|
|Salary||$4 Million||$5 Million|
|Monthly Income||$0.5 Million||$4 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper, Singer, Actress||Rapper, Producer, Actress, Entrepreneur|
It is clearly shown that Nicki Minaj has a higher Net Worth than Cardi B.
Cardi B vs Nicki Minaj: Who has the Most Records?
Now let us hold our breath and dive into the article below to know this.
Records of Cardi B
- Cardi is the first female rapper to receive the ASCAP award for songwriter of the year twice in 2019 and 2020.
- She is the first female rapper to be named Billboard Women In Music Awards’ Woman Of The Year.
- She has the longest-charting album by a female rapper on the Billboard 200.
- The first female rapper to win the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album as a solo artist.
- She is the only female rapper whose song was certified Diamond by the RIAA.
- She transcends a billion streams on Spotify.
- Cardi B is the first in hip-hop with multiple billion streams on Spotify, with three so far.
- Multiple times she has topped the global Spotify chart.
- In America, Cardi B holds the biggest first-week streams for a song with “WAP.”
Records of Nicki Minaj
- She is the first solo artist as a female who has seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.
- Being a female rapper, she has the album with the longest-charting on Billboard 200.
- She is the only female rapper to have nineteen top 10 singles on a chart, with four of those being solo songs.
- Nicki Minaj is the first female to appear on MTV’s Annual Hottest MC List since its outset in 2007.
- Nicki Minaj is the second female artist with the hottest 100 entries.
- She won seven BET Best Female Hip-Hop Artist awards successively as a female rapper.
- In the chart, she was at number one on the Hot 100 more than once.
- She is the second female to debut at the top of the chart since Lauryn Hill in 1998.
- On the list of best rappers of 2010, Nicki is the only female rapper who ranked eighth by complex.
- Also, She performed at Yankee Stadium as the first female rapper ever.
- In 2013, Nicki is the first female artist to make it into the list of Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings by taking the number 4 spot with $29 million in earnings.
Well, it is quite surprising to know that both celebrities won many different awards, but here you will get to know who has won more awards than whom.
Cardi B has received numerous awards, including a GRAMMY, six American Music Awards, eight Billboard Music Awards, six BET Awards, fourteen BET Hip Hop Awards, four iHeart Radio Music Awards, six Soul Train Music Awards, two MTV Europe Music Awards, NRJ Music Award, and four MTV Video Music Awards.
Whereas, Nicki Minaj, who has never won a Grammy, previously competed as a soloist in rap; her one pop nomination was for “Bang Bang” with Jessie J and Ariana Grande. According to the Hollywood Reporter Nicki Minaj, “Super Freaky Girl” has topped Billboard’s Hot Rap Songs chart for eight weeks.
However, we can clearly see here, that although Nicki Minaj has the highest Net Worth than Cardi B, Nicki Minaj has fewer winning awards than Cardi B. As of this year 2022, Nicki still did not achieve any Grammy Awards.
Who is the Queen of Rap?
Nicki Minaj is addressed as the Queen of rap. She has been the most famous and influential female rapper for more than a decade. She won a number of awards and has released uncountable hit songs and has been an inspirational spirit for many new artists.
Oh, wait! What? Nicki Minaj and Cardi B have a controversy about fighting with each other.
Yes, both famous artists had a fight, back in 2017. It took place when both of them were compared with each other. Nicki criticized Cardi’s husband and commented on social media he was full of hatred for Cardi B.
Endorsement Deal of Cardi B vs Nicki Minaj
Cardi B has signed her first endorsement deal in 2016 with the New York lingerie chain Romantic Depot. She also has a deal with companies like:
- MAC cosmetics: She advertised for the very famous cosmetics company MAC.
- Reebok: As part of her partnership with Reebok, the New York native dropped an all-new footwear and apparel collection this week inspired by her hometown that never sleeps.
- Pepsi: Cardi is the queen of advertising Pepsi campaigns.
Nicki Minaj is a savvy businesswoman who has endorsement deals with some of the brands from which has earned millions of dollars. The companies are:
- Pepsi: She has signed the deal to become the official face of ‘POP’ which is a new beverage from Pepsi. This is her multiple-million-dollar deal.
- OPI: Apart from other celebrities, Nicki also signed the deal with OPI to earn more in endorsement which is one of six polishes and perfectly formed.
- MAC cosmetics: She has partnered with MAC cosmetics on a new lipstick range.
- Myx Fusion Moscato: It is a carbonated, fruit-infused Moscato Beverages, co-owned by Nicki Minaj.
Real Estate of Cardi B vs Nicki Minaj
I think most of us are always amazed by the lifestyle of the celebrities like the brands they use, and their cars but, did we ever think about where they live? How eye-catching can their living place be? Let’s not waste any time! Come with me.
Cardi B has surprised everyone with four of her properties located in different places. Since she has to move here and there for her work, she built million-dollar houses in four different locations. But as per recent sources, she with her new husband has chosen to make their home in Atlanta Posh Buckhead neighborhood.
Her main residential home has nine bedrooms and nine bathrooms, with additional bedrooms located in the guesthouse. The gated estate is 13,000 square feet in size and sits on nearly two acres of land, with every amenity imaginable.
Then Where is Nicki Minaj’s Home? Where Does she live?
Minaj currently lives in a $ 10 million worth home with her family in the Flats area of Los Angeles. Her home has six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and around 7,000 square feet of living space. Though she has a Net Worth of $80 million, it is quite surprising that she lives in a lavish home with her husband and son.
Now, coming to the conclusion, we are now quite clear about Cardi B Net Worth vs Nicki Minaj’s Net Worth. As per the sources of November 2022, Cardi B has a Net Worth of $42 million and earned a huge amount of wealth in her career.
Besides this, as of this year, Nicki Minaj’s Net Worth is $130 million which has earned way more than Cardi B in her career.
However, both being famous, popular, and influential rappers in the music industry, Nicki Minaj has the highest Net Worth than Cardi B. Nicki stepped first into the music world and became richer than Cardi B.
- People Also Read: Are Joshua Garcia And Gabbi Garcia Related? [Family & Net Worth]