Did Bernie and Elton have a relationship? Do you know anything about this? Well, these celebrities never fail to surprise us with their controversies. This article is also going to surprise you with their lifestyle. So stick to it.
English singer-songwriter-poet-lyricist Bernie Taupin has a $200 million Net Worth whereas, Elton John, a singer, pianist, and composer has a Net Worth is $500 million.
|Information||Bernie Taupin||Elton John|
|Net Worth||$200 Million||$500 Million|
|Annual Income||$400,000||$50 Million|
|Profession||Songwriter, Singer, Visual Artist||Singer, Pianist, Composer|
|Birth Date||22 May 1950||25 March 1947|
|Country of Origin||Sleaford, United Kingdom||Pinner, United Kingdom|
The above table shows clearly Elton has a higher Net Worth than Bernie’s Net Worth.
We live in a celebrity-obsessed society where we all keep our eyes open to know what’s new about them. But before learning other facts about them, do you know who they are? Where do they live? Let me satisfy your curious mind now to know about them.
Who is Bernie Taupin?
Bernie John Taupin CBE is an English songwriter, singer, and visual artist. He is best known for writing songs with musician Elton John for a long time. This is one of the most successful songwriting teams in history. Most of John’s songs have words written by Taupin.
In 1967, Taupin answered an ad in the music magazine New Musical Express from a company called Liberty Records that was looking for new songwriters. John answered the same ad, and they were brought together and have worked on many albums together. In 1992, the Songwriters Hall of Fame included both Taupin and John.
Who is Elton?
He is a British singer, pianist, and composer who has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin. He is one of the most successful artists of all time, having sold more than 300 million records around the world over a 60-year career. Critics and musicians praise him, especially for his work in the 1970s and the lasting effect he has had on the music business. One of the most successful songwriting teams in history is the one he has with Taupin.
As I mentioned above, do they have a relationship? Oh No! They were not. Then what was between them? Let us see what Elton said about this controversy.
Bernie Taupin and Elton John worked together to write songs. Bernie writes the lyrics first, and then Elton adds the melody. Elton once said this about Bernie: “We lived in North London in my parents’ apartment. He turned into the older brother I never really had. I love Bernie not in a physical way, but in the most emotional, beautiful way.”
Bernie’s Best-Selling Album:
- Sleeping With The Past
- Too Low For Zero
- Honky Chateau
These songs are written by Bernie and sung by Elton.
Elton’s Best-Selling Album:
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is John’s best-selling studio album. It has sold more than 30 million copies around the world and is one of the best-selling albums of all time. According to the RIAA, he has sold 79 million albums in the United States. This makes him the sixth-best-selling male solo artist of all time.
This is so sure that these famous artists must have won awards for their famous songs and the awards are given below.
- Golden Globe Award For Best Original Song
- Satellite Award for Best Original Song
- Academy Award For Best Music
- NME Award for Best Songwriter
- Academy Award for Best Music
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Choreography
- Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance
- Golden Globe Award For Best Original Song
- Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater
- Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
- NRJ Music Award for International Song of the year
Surprisingly they not only earn millions from their singing career but also by engaging in some business deals.
Endorsement Deal Of Bernie:
- CoverGirl Cosmetic
- Fat Taupin Burger
Endorsement Deal Of Elton:
- Diet Coke: Elton John sings and plays the piano in a 1991 TV commercial for Diet Coke with the Just One Jingle, Just For The Taste.
- Pepsi: Pepsi has been investing a lot of money in celebrity endorsements since about long ago. In its Super Bowl ad, Elton John played himself as a cruel king.
- Riedel: Sir Elton John and the company’s 11th-generation CEO and President worked together to make a limited-edition set of “rainbow Ayam decanters” to raise money for the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
You will not be surprised to see their Car Collections.
Car Collection of Bernie:
- 1956 BENTLEY S1 CONTINENTAL SPORT SALOON
- 1997 ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE V550
- 2005 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE V
- 1985 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL CONVERTIBLE “NIKITA”
- 1960 BENTLEY S2 CONTINENTAL FLYING SPUR
Car Collection of Elton:
- 1960 Bentley S2 Continental Flying Spur
- 1965 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Roadster
- 1963 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III
- Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- 1985 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
You will not be amazed to see the great musicians’ home view as we know such millionaires must have a luxury home to live in.
Bernie’s Luxury Home View:
The main house was built in the 1980s. It has a blue-tile roof and white stucco. He said that there is a great room and a large kitchen with four ovens and a pizza oven where Mr. Taupin cooks meals for guests while they look out over the beautiful valley.
There is also a pool, a pond, and riding rings outside.
Elton’s Luxury Home View:
He has a new home that is practical, stylish, and chic all at the same time. It has a beautiful master suite, a separate media room, and even a place for the kids to do their homework.
In this article, we have briefly seen Bernie’s Net Worth vs Elton’s Net Worth where Elton has a higher Net Worth than Bernie. Both were great musicians in the early generations.
There is a difference of $300 million in Net Worth between Bernie and Elton.
People Also Read: