Babar or Virat? Who is better? Are you interested in reading this article? I am super excited to read this article as it has information about Babar Azam’s Net Worth vs Virat Kohli’s Net Worth who are famous cricketer and who is richer so stay tuned to it.
Babar Azam a Pakistani cricketer has a Net Worth of $5 million in comparison to Virat Kohli an Indian cricketer who has a Net Worth of $130 million.
|Information||Babar Azam||Virat Kohli|
|Net Worth||$5 Million||$130 Million|
|Salary||20-25 Lakhs||4 Crore+|
|Annual Income||10 Crore||48 Crore+|
|Current Teams||Pakistan National Team, Central Punjab Team, Somerset County Cricket Team, Peshawar Zalmi||Indian National Cricket Team, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
According to the above information, Virat Kohli has a higher Net Worth than Babar Azam Net Worth but they both have given their fullest to their field and also have been rewarded for their best performances.
Virat Kohli is an Indian cricket player who has played internationally and was the captain of the Indian national team in the past. Many people think he is one of the best batsmen in the history of limited-overs cricket. Kohli is a right-handed batsman who plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the IPL and for Delhi in Indian domestic cricket.
He has the record for the most runs scored in both T20 internationals and the Indian Premier League. In 2020, he was named the best player of the last 10 years by the International Cricket Council. Kohli has also helped India achieve success, including winning the World Cup in 2011 and the Champions Trophy in 2013.
Mohammad Babar Azam is the captain of the Pakistan national cricket team and is thought to be one of the best batters in modern world cricket and is the only cricketer in the world to be ranked in the top five for all types of cricket.
He is the best batter in ODIs, second best in Tests, and fourth best in T20Is. He bats in the top spot with his right hand and is the captain of Peshawar Zalmi in the PSL and Central Punjab in Pakistan domestic cricket. Babar is one of the best T20I captains of all time, with 40 wins.
How Many Centuries Does Virat Kohli Have?
As of January 2023, he had made 73 centuries in international cricket, 27 in Test cricket, 45 in One Day Internationals (ODIs), and 1 in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is).
How Many Centuries Does Babar Azam Have?
He has had 28 innings with 100 or more runs. Nine of those innings were in Tests, 17 were in ODIs, and 2 were in T20Is. In 2022, Babar Azam scored 2,436 runs in all types of cricket, making him the Pakistani batter with the highest runs.
This is so obvious that they have been awarded many times for their best performances in the field. Let us take a glimpse at their awards.
- He Won Wisden Cricketer of the Year.
- Padma Shri Award Was also Awarded to Virat.
- He has taken The Arjuna Award For Cricket.
- Virat Won ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year.
- He achieved Wisden’s Leading Cricketer in the World.
- He was chosen for the People’s Choice Awards India for Favorite Sportsman.
- Also, he won the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award for Cricket.
Awards of Babar Azam:
- He was given the name of the ICC Men’s ODI team of the year 2017.
- He won the title of PCB’s ODI Cricketer of the year in 2017.
- 2020 ARY News Person of the year he got.
- He was named the Player of the tournament from the Pakistan super league.
- Azam is the winner of ICC Player of the Month for April 2021.
- He was named captain of the ICC Men’s ODI team of the Year 2021.
- He Was Made the Captain of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup team of the Tournament For 2021.
Interestingly, Virat and Babar have joined some of the businesses as brand ambassadors to promote their products which surely adds millions of dollars to their Net Worth. Now let us see with which brands they are endorsed.
Virat Kohli’s Endorsement Deals
- Avas Living: Avas Living mentioned that “ Virat Kohli will be their new brand ambassador. The Indian cricketer is a part of a digital campaign for the brand that is being run on Instagram.
- Audi India: Virat Kohli is the most popular brand ambassador for Audi India where he signed a contract with Audi India worth INR 5 Crore.
- Tooth: Toothsi has hired Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli as brand ambassadors to help promote and get more people to use clear aligners to straighten their teeth. The celebrity power couple will help the brand connect with users in all key markets.
- Myntra: Myntra has teamed up with the famous couple Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma to start a big campaign on TV, social media, and the internet.
- Rage Coffee: The company said that this link between the cricketer and the brand would make Rage Coffee the best one on the market and make it easier to get new customers, so Virat Kohli is now the brand ambassador for Rage Coffee.
- Noise: Noise said that Virat Kohli will be their new spokesperson for their smartwatches.
Some of The High-Quality Brands That Azam is Endorsed With Are:
- Pepsi: Babar Azam was chosen as a brand ambassador of Pepsi but he later threatened the company to leave the contract as the management asked him to drink Pepsi during the Ramadan month when Babar was fasting.
- Head & Shoulders: He was a spokesperson for Head & Shoulder and was chosen for it as customers will be interested more to buy this.
- Grey Nicolls: He earns a whopping amount in this endorsement deal. Grey Nicolls pays him Rs.1.24 crore per season.
He Also Has Many Other Endorsement Deals With Huawei, Credit Book, and Free Fire
Were you being impatient to know about their luxuries while reading the whole article? Well, I was! We are always amazed by their Cars, Homes, and their lifestyles. The young captains of the cricket team have a huge car collection.
So Let us Take a Look at The Expensive Collections in Their Garage.
Virat’s Car Collection:
- He has an Audi R8 LMX which costs him Rs.2.97 crore and is the Fastest Car Collection of His.
- Audi A8 L W12 is Another Lovely Car Collection of Virat Which Was Rs.1.9 Crore.
- He Has an Audi Q7 that Costs Between Rs. 72.9 and Rs. 80.95 Lacks.
- He also bought an Audi S6 and its price is Rs 95,25 lakh.
- Range Rover Vogue is another one that Virat Kohli is very fond of which costs about Rs 2.27 crore.
- He has Toyota Fortuner from the very last model year in his garage.
Babar’s Car Collection:
- He owns an Audi S5, which is a sporty car that costs more than Rs 72 lakh. It’s one of the most sporty cars made by the German luxury car company.
- In the year 2022, Babar Azam bought a brand-new Black Hyundai Sonata and about $37,500 is the price of a Hyundai Sonata car.
- Babar Azam drives a white Audi A5 that he owns.
- Jeep – BAIC BJ40 Plus which we just won in the Man of the Year series.
- Babar Azam also has a collection of expensive bikes, such as the BMW RR 310 and the Yamaha R1.
As we have seen their luxury car collection, now is the time to see how they invest their money in living a lavish life.
Virat lives with his small family but in one of the luxurious apartments in the most luxurious place of Mumbai Juhu. His apartment is said to cost Rs. 35 crores with lavish interior and exterior designs. He stays on the 35th floor of the apartment which is 7000sft.
Babar Azam Home:
The house of Babar Azam has been set up with modern furniture that fits his style. The house’s main gate is black with chrome details. The mosaic-tiled entrance is surrounded by a small garden that looks nice. Also, the house has a strong and durable double wooden door and white ceramic tiled steps. There are also beige-colored tiles on the walls.
Also, in his living room, the floors are white ceramic tiles, and there is a chesterfield with blue pillows and decorations.
Virat or Babar? Who is Better?
Kohli is way ahead of Babar in Test cricket in terms of matches played and runs scored. He has made 8119 runs in 104 Tests, while Babar only made 3696 in 47 Tests. Even though Virat and Babar have about the same batting averages, Virat has 18 more centuries than Babar.
In this article, we have briefly discussed Virat Kohli’s Net Worth vs Babar Azam’s Net Worth and who is richer. Virat has a higher Net Worth and is richer than Babar Azam.
Virat has a Net Worth of $130 million which is $125 million more than Babar Azam. That means Babar has a Net Worth of $5 million.
So far in their careers, both cricketers have had a huge impact on cricket around the world and without any doubt, they have inspired a whole generation of young cricket players, not just in the subcontinent but all over the world. Kohli has become one of the most well-known sports figures in the world, while Babar is just starting out and is still getting used to being famous.
People Also Read: